5 Things About Air Temperature Transmitters That You Definitely Want to Know
Many people think they know everything there is to know about air temperature transmitters. However, due to advanced technology and design concepts, there are a wider variety of temperature transmitter types, which means more information to gather. If you are in the market for an air temperature transmitter, it is definitely to your advantage to spend time researching all of the different options. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Insight into Air Temperature Transmitters
- Among the many different types of transmitters, some are designed to capture information about air temperature only. However, some products on the market also capture information about humidity. A perfect example is the Comptus A70-HT Humidity and Air Temperature Transmitter. Not only does this product work with electronic data collection systems, it can be combined with a meter relay for customized controls.
- With a state-of-the-art product like the one mentioned, both the temperature and relative humidity sensors are fully protected. Located under a wire mesh screen is a special hydrophilic membrane. This protective membrane makes this one of the top temperature transmitter types that works great even in harsh environments.
- The different types of transmitters for air temperature and humidity are designed to isolate, linearize, filter noise, amplify, and convert the input signal coming from the sensor. From there, a standardized output signal goes to a control device such as a display, recorder, loop controller, data logger, and so on.
- Air temperature sensors are commonly used in commercial and industrial applications for equipment monitoring and automatic switching when temperatures go outside preset limits.
- Commercial air temperature sensors are designed for durability and should operate for years without needing adjustment or replacement.
Regardless of the air temperature transmitters that you are most interested in, our experts at Comptus can help. We offer years of industry experience coupled with unrivaled expertise specific to air and humidity transmitters, as well as other weather-related devices. To view our entire selection of products, please visit our website. However, if you need one-on-one assistance, give us a call and we will be happy to guide you to the appropriate product based on your needs.